Aquaglide Retro™ 3 Person Inflatable Towable + Free Tow Rope
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1800 301 787
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
3 person deck tube with high back surround & side wings
One of Aquaglide’s most popular towables, the Retro offers roadster-style performance in a fun, versatile design for a thrilling air catching ride! Low deck seating keeps the centre of gravity down while built-in side wings help maintain fast-sliding stability even in the roughest of conditions.
Comfortable shoulder height surrounds and keeps riders secure no matter how extreme the conditions. Looking for even more action? Turn the Retro around and ride chariot-style for even more excitement!
- UltraWing: Features beveled side wings for maximum stability and performance over the wake.
- QuickConnect™ Towing Attachment: Makes connecting to the tow rope extremely quick, easy and safe.
- 2- Way Towing: Provides the option of towing from the front or the back for maximum versatility.
- Back Support: Offers unprecedented lounge comfort and inspires confidence when towing.
EVA Rash Guard: Soft, forgiving protection for knuckles, elbows and
- Complies with all DIN EN 15649 - a rigorous product safety standard designed specifically for floating leisure items.
- Boston Valve: Common Boston valve fitting for easy inflation / deflation.
FullWrap Cover: Offers the extra durability and stability of an 840D nylon cover
completely containing the inflatable bladder.
- Aquaglide Retro™ 3 Person Inflatable Towable
- FREE 3P Tow Rope (RRP $35)
- Optional (use drop-down box): Belows Pump +$29
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.8m x 1.8m x 70cm
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 41cm x 27cm x 48cm
- Weight: 15kg
Air Kayaks Direct is an Authorised Aquaglide Dealer. Your purchase is 100% backed by the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.