Aquaglide Supercross™ 2 Person Inflatable Towable + Free Tow Rope
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1800 301 787
2 person closed deck towable with high back
The Supercross series is the biggest, baddest, and most amazing addition to the Aquaglide towable line! Ultra-low deck seating maintains a lower centre of gravity keeping passengers more secure while the high closed deck design allows for a more relaxed ride with all of the excitement from any of our other designs.
Comfortable shoulder height surround keeping riders secure no matter how extreme the conditions and and if you are looking for even more action the Supercross can be turned around and ridden chariot-style for even more action packed thrills!
- 2- Way Towing: Provides the option of towing from the front or the back for maximum versatility.
EVA Rash Guard: Soft, forgiving protection for knuckles, elbows and
- Complies with all DIN EN 15649 - a rigorous product safety standard designed specifically for floating leisure items.
- QuickConnect™ Towing Attachment: Makes connecting to the tow rope extremely quick, easy and safe.
- UltraWing: Features beveled side wings for maximum stability and performance over the wake.
FullWrap Cover: Offers the extra durability and stability of an 840D nylon cover
completely containing the inflatable bladder.
Back Support: Offers unprecedented lounge comfort and inspires confidence
- Aquaglide Supercross™ 2 Person Inflatable Towable
- FREE 2P Tow Rope (Save $25)
- Optional (use drop-down box): Belows Pump +$29
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.7m x 1.5m x 50cm
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 46cm x 36cm x 44cm
- Weight: 21kg
Air Kayaks Direct is an Authorised Aquaglide Dealer. Your purchase is 100% backed by the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.