Bestway Hydro-Force Lite Rapid X2 Kayak - 3.2m
✓ Free Metro Shipping
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Pre order now to secure your order when new stock arrives!
Stock ETA: Mid September 2021
Love to kayak but you don't want the hassle of transporting it from home to water? Or creating space to store it? Look no further than the Bestway Hydro-Force Kayak.
Completely inflatable and deflatable, the Hydro-Force Kayak can be up in action within minutes. This awesome two-seater kayak has all the necessary valves to make it easy to pump it up (or deflate it) so that you spend more time having fun on the water rather than prepping for it. Not least, built-in grommets allow for easy handling with the grab rope while the middle fin is removable for better directional stability.
Built to exacting standards, the form-fitting construction ensures that no water enters the cockpit and that both rowers are snuggly and comfortably seated too. The Kayak also includes two 2.18m aluminium twin-blade oars to get you up and paddling fast, and a useful repair kit should accidental tear occur.
Features & Benefits
- 2-person kayak
- Comfortable cockpit with inflatable adjustable seats
- Safety valves
- Quick inflation/deflation screw valves
- Grab rope with built-in grommets
- 0.57mm (22.8ga.) sturdy pre-tested Vinyl
- Form-fitted construction
- Integrated drain valve
- Carry handles
- Heavy-duty repair patch
- Max. passengers: 2 adults
- Dimensions: 3.21m x 0.88m
- Box Dimensions: 77cm x 21cm x 41cm
- Weight capacity: 160kg
- 1x Bestway Kayak
- 2x aluminium two-bladed oars - 2.18m (86 in.)
- 1x removable middle fin
- Note: pump not included. You may purchase the Bravo Bellows Pump
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this kayak have a ABP compliance plate?
This one does not have an ABP compliance plate because it falls under one of the exemptions for them being:
Canoes kayaks or surf skis or similar vessels designed to be propelled by paddle: