Island Inflatables KaBoat Dinghy - 3.96m
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1800 301 787
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
The KaBoat is a crossover between an inflatable kayak and an inflatable boat. It's flexibility allows you to use the boat as a kayak to paddle along the ocean, bay, river or lake. Or you can opt for an electric or gas engine for a cruise along the water.
This boat has an exceptionally stable design to allow you to stand, fly fish and get into those narrow spots for fishing where other boats can't go. As a 3 seater dinghy, it's great for recreational or fishing trips with you and your 2 mates.
With an air deck design, any water getting into the boat will run to the side and there is a bung at the back to drain water. The Cross-Over KaBoat series can also be used as a tender and comes in 3.96 sizes at 4.3m and 4.7m.
Please note: Picture gallery shows 4m version. Actual boat is larger.
- Floor Type: Drop Stitch High Pressure Air Floor
- Material: Heavy Duty 1100 Denier PVC High Strength Fabric
- PVC fabric is thick, puncture proof and abrasion resistant
- Seams: Quadruple Overlap
- Wide beam hull design for stability. You can stand on a KaBoat!
- Marine grade plywood transom w/ 1-way drain plug
- Transom splash guard
- 4 skegs (fins) for better directional tracking
- Splash guard w/ safety rope
- Bow storage
- Carry handles
- Grommet PVC strip for mounting of additional accessories
- D-rings for additional attachments
- Low drag end cones
- 3 Year Warranty
- Island Inflatables KaBoat - 3.96m
- 3 lightweight aluminium removable seats
- Oars (attaches to the side of the boat)
- Carry bag
- Optional motor, canopy & upright chair sold separately
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 3 Persons
- Motor Hp (Max): 8hp (10hp if 2 stroke)
- Air Pressure - Tubes: 3.5psi
- Air Pressure - Air deck: 12psi
- Boat Weight: 22kg
- LENGTH (OVERALL): 396cm
- WIDTH (OVERALL): 100cm
- WIDTH (INSIDE): 35cm
- TUBE DIAMETER: 33cm
- PACKING SIZE: 86 × 53 × 33 cm
- Select from 3 models
- 45lbs (max speed 8km/h)
- 60lbs (max speed 15km/h)
- 90lbs (max speed 24km/h)
- Universal mounting
- 23" super-strong composite shaft
- All-alloy head
- 6-inch telescoping handle
- 5-step twist-tiller forward speed control
- 3-step twist-tiller reverse speed control
- Durable and weedless 3-blade propeller
- Full 90 degree tilt
- 10-step LED battery display
- Corrosion-proof composite materials
- Suitable for use in both salt- and freshwater
- 12-month Australian warranty
Air Kayaks Direct is an Authorised Island Inflatables Dealer. Your purchase is 100% backed by the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.