Nifty Boat Inflatable Fishing Dinghy Boat - 3.65m Red
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1800 301 787
The Nifty Boat is a cross-over between a kayak and a dinghy incorporating the advantages of both - great tracking and generous spaciousness. It's a boat made for the travelling angler and comes packed with everything you need for an enjoyable boating experience.
This beauty is so versatile it's fit for kayak paddling, stand-up paddling as well as forwards and backwards rowing. When you want to heat things up, you'll be pleased to know It's suited for an electric motor at 55lbs of thrust and rated for a 3.5hp outboard for fast cruising.
It's a true compact inflatable boat - everything easily packs down into the included carry bag to fit into the boot of your car. With the Nifty boat your fishing trips will get a whole lot better!
Comes in 4 colours: Camo & Blue (5hp), Yellow & Red (3.5hp).
- Sit in a comfortable seated position
- Economical boating with very low running costs
- Rated for a 3.5hp outboard to get you places fast
- Folds up into the carry bag for ease of storage
- Be able to stand and move around
- All Nifty Boats are hand-made. Therefore the internal length of the rear varies and is approx. 45cm.
- Nifty Boat Inflatable Fishing Dinghy Boat - Blue
- 2 alloy shaft oars
- 2 alloy bench seats
- Foot pump
- Repair kit
- Carry bag (all goes in the bag)
- 1 year warranty
- FREE Padded Seat with under-seat detachable bag
- Optional Folding Back Support Seat
- Optional 12V Air Pump
- Material: Durable 1100 Denier 0.9mm PVC
- Horsepower rating: up to 3.5hp
- Capacity: 1-3 Persons
- Max Load: 225kg
- Weight: 30kg
- Boat Pressure Rating: 3.6psi
- Rear Length (inner): Approx. 45cm
- Dimensions (LxW): 3.65m x 1.1m
- Packed Dimensions (LxWxH): 90cm x 30cm x 60cm
Air Kayaks Direct is an Authorised Nifty Boat Dealer. Your purchase is 100% backed by the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.