Advanced Elements StraitEdge Inflatable Kayak
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1800 301 787
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
The StraitEdge™ Kayak is the first sit-on-top self-bailing inflatable kayak to incorporate aluminium rib-frames in the bow and stern to improve tracking in open water conditions.
With a hull design similar to a hardshell sit-on-top kayak and self-bailing ports that can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions, you have a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water.
The kayak can be easily packed away into its duffel bag and paddled in the most remote locations.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Versatile: Set-up as Self-bailing in bigger waves and close ports in calm or cold water.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Rod holders
- StraitEdge™ System – unique bow and stern design
- Hard-edge bow and stern for improved tracking
- Bungee deck lacing
- Self-bailing ports
- Thigh strap compatible D-rings
- Length: 2.95m (9’8”)
- Width: 89cm (35”)
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Max load: 136kg
- Weight: 15 kg
- Colours: Yellow/Gray
- SKU: AE1006-Y
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 99cm x 46cm x 24cm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.