Professional 2-Piece Kayak Paddle - Split Shaft 217cm
✓ Questions? Contact Us
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Professional Asymmetric 2-Piece Kayak Paddle - Split Shaft 2.17m
This paddle features an asymmetrical curved blade design to provide an efficient paddle stroke. It can be separated into 2 parts for easy storage and convenience. It's 3 split shaft positions allows you to adjust the angle & orientation to suit your paddling preference.
Constructed with glass fibre reinforced polypropylene, the paddle is tough and well-balanced. It's an economical paddle for those who are a bit cash strapped! It comes in 4 colours to suit your taste and match your kayak!
Features and Benefits
- Asymmetrical curved blade design to provide an efficient paddle stroke.
- Sealed & reinforced blades & shaft
- Grip indicators
- 2-piece split shaft design - enables quick assemble and disassemble and allows for compact storage and easy transportation
- Feathering: 3 split shaft positions - 60 degrees right, left & centre - allows you to adjust for suitable paddling angle & orientation
- Symmetric slightly spooned blades - the edge enables you to add water without it flowing back off
- Drip rings - keeps excess water from running down the paddle shaft to your hands or lap allowing you to stay dry
- Blade type: Glass fibre reinforced polypropylene
- Shaft type: white aluminium bright dipped alloy 29mm diameter
- Weight: 1155g
- Length: 2170mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.