Striker Electric Trolling Motor - 40kg
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Be as one with the silent world with this Genuine Striker 40kg thrust outboard motor
With a huge thrust, a super-strong composite shaft and 8-step speed control, it will put the bait just where it needs to be without the fish ever knowing you're there.
With super-low power consumption, the Genuine Striker gets the most out of your 24V battery. And thanks to its clear LED display, you will always be in control of the power. Suitable for small watercrafts such as inflatable boats, canoes and aluminium fishing boats, refer to the below graph for boat size.
Your Genuine Striker employs a CAD-designed triple-blade propeller, giving you performance far superior to other blade designs whilst also keeping the weeds away. Simply twist the handle and sneak up on the fish at the optimal speed. With 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds, you'll make the right approach every time.
Features & Benefits
- Huge 40kg thrust
- Universal mounting
- 23" super-strong composite shaft
- All-alloy head
- 6-inch telescoping handle
- 5-step twist-tiller forward speed control
- 3-step twist-tiller reverse speed control
- Durable and weedless three-blade propeller
- Full 90 degree tilt
- 10-step LED battery display
- Corrosion-proof composite materials
- Suitable for use in both salt- and freshwater
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Input Power : 1152W
- Battery Required(Input) : 24V 48A
- Thrust Force : 40.8kg / 90lbs
- Maximum Speed : 24km/h
- Shaft Length: 23 inches
- Maximum Boat Size: 22'~24', 6.69m~7.30m
- Carton Dimension (LxWxH): 48.5cm x 142.5cm x 16.5cm
- Gross Weight: 12.6kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
how much does it weigh compared to a strike 60 lbs
Thanks for your inquiry.
The weight of the Striker Electric Trolling Motor - 90lbs is 12.6kg, while the 60lbs weighs 11.1 kg.
We do have one left of the 90lbs in stock. For quotations and best pricing, please contact us directly at email@example.com. :)