Advanced Elements AF Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1800 301 787
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
The AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite is an improved version of the much loved Expedition kayak but now features drop-stitch technology! The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
If you love adventure or have long legs and want to paddle in comfort, the Expedition Elite is your best choice for a kayak. Now with a drop-stitch floor included, you'll save from buying it separately and enjoy the benefits of an improved kayak.
The Expedition is specially designed for comfort on long trips and at nearly 4m in length, it travels fast on flat or coastal water. It has an enormous weight capacity of 204kg so you can pack in everything you want and more for multi-day expeditions.
When you’re miles from civilisation on your latest exploration, the Expedition won't let you down!
Inbuilt Drop-stitch Technology!
Drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
- Good Stability: Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple Chambers: 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction.
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support
- Rudder Mount for adding the AdvancedTrak™ Kayak Rudder Kit AE4005
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Molded rubber handles
- Hard edge bow and stern
- Welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing
- Neoprene knuckle guard
- Massive storage compartment
- Reinforced bow and stern
- Skeg/tracking fin
- D-ring tie downs
- Adjustable Foot brace
- AdvancedFrame® Expedition Inflatable Kayak
- Inbuilt Drop-stitch floor
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Adjustable Seat with Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Foot Brace
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- NOTE: Pump and Paddle sold separately
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Length: 3.96m (13′)
- Width: 81cm (32″)
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Max Load: 204 kg
- Weight: 19 kg
- Chambers: 9
- Colour: Blue
- SKU: AE1009-Y
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 81cm x 51cm x 25cm
LIMITED TIME BONUS FREE GIFT (RRP $50)
Keep your belongings dry and dirt free with these 2 FREE handy dry bags.
FREE Waterproof Phone Bag (RRP $30)
- Compatible with devices up to 10cm x 17cm.
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips.
- Full Protection - Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt.
- IPX8 Certified - Superior water-resistant protection up to 30m.
FREE 2L Dry Bag (RRP $20)
- Keeps items dry and free from dirt and dust
- Dims: 22cm x 11.5cm
- High Strength Waterproof Fabric
- Ultra lightweight; Ripstop material
This item qualifies for:
Air Kayaks Direct is an Authorised Advanced Elements Dealer. Your purchase is 100% backed by the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.