Advanced Elements StraitEdge2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak
✓ Free Metro Shipping*
✓ Questions? Contact Us
StraitEdge2™ Yellow 2-Person 13ft Sit-On-Top Inflatable Kayak from Advanced Elements with Rod Holders for Optional Fishing.
The StraitEdge2™ Kayak is a 13ft sit-on-top tandem kayak that incorporates an aluminium bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water conditions. Self-bailing ports can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions making a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water. 3 seating positions allow for the kayak to be set up in solo or tandem mode. There are 2 rod holders (one at the front and one at the back) for those who want the versatility of a tandem recreational kayak combined with the ability to go fishing.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Versatile: Set-up as Self-bailing in bigger waves and close ports in calm or cold water.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- 2 Rod holders (front and rear)
- StraitEdge™ System – unique bow and stern design
- Hard-edge bow and stern for improved tracking
- Moulded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow seam
- Bungee deck lacing
- Adjustable back support
- Mesh pockets
- Self-bailing ports
- Welded Seams
- Length: 3.96m (13′)
- Width: 89cm (35″)
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Max Load: 227 kg
- Weight: 21 kg
- Chambers: 5
- Colour: Yellow/Gray
- SKU: AE1014-Y
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 100cm x 46cm x 32cm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.