Aqua Marina Race 14ft Inflatable SUP Deluxe Package - 4.3m
✓ Free Metro Shipping
Note: Aqua Marina is being phased out and replaced by the new Aztron SUP brand, which incorporates years of manufacturing experience. All Aztron SUPs are built with dual chambers for maximum rigidity and safety. The Race is superseded by the Aztron Meteor 14' SUP.
The Aqua Marina Race 14ft Inflatable stand-up paddle board is your ultimate race machine for speed riding and long distance touring. It features a sleek race outline with a 6” thickness build for incredible rigidity, speed and balance. It also has an integrated number guide and deck pad for referencing proper stance position.
The Race ISUP comes bundled with nice extras including a pump with pressure gauge, carry bag, a slide-in centre fin, repair kit and a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
This SUP now includes Aqua Marina's performance Carbon Guide paddle and a coil leash. The Deluxe package is all you need for an incredible paddleboarding experience!
- Signature olive shape board for optimal speed performance
- Durable 6” (15cm) double-wall drop stitch core material
- Extra layers of post-inhalation lamination for extra stiffness and blocks air leakage
- EVA Deck houses a large heat embossed diamond groove for maximum traction and durability
- Stainless steel D-ring on tail for safety leash
- Sustains optimum air pressure in al conditions up to 15psi
- Aqua Marina Race Competitive 14ft Inflatable SUP
- JOMBO 23.5” extra high pressure hand pump + pressure gauge
- Carry bag
- 1x slide-in centre fin
- Repair kit
- BONUS 3-Part Carbon Guide Paddle
- BONUS Aqua Marina SUP Coil Leash
- Volume: 360L
- Max Load: 160kg
- Weight: 10.7kg
- Dimensions: 4.27m x 71cm x 15cm (14’0” x 28” x 6”)
- SKU: BT-88876
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.