Aquaglide Cascade 11ft SUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Package
✓ Questions? Contact Us
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Aquaglide Cascade Inflatable SUP Paddle Board Package 11'
With its longer length and width, the Cascade 11 is designed with glide and stability in mind for recreational paddlers up to 300 pounds. Using 15 cm FSL drop-stitch construction, we achieve superior stiffness and paddling performance in a lightweight, easy-to-inflate iSUP that weighs in at just under 21 pounds. The Cascade 11 package includes a Wayfinder 3-piece paddle with Leverlock® adjustment system and River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless paddling and infinite portability.
Key Technical Features
- 15 cm FSL Drop-stitch Construction – fuses a layer of PVC tarpaulin directly to the drop-stitch core to provide lightweight performance and superior stiffness
- Micro Texture EVA Top Deck – keeps feet firmly planted on board
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less than 15-pounds and includes a River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- Focus 3-piece Paddle – with Leverlock® adjustment system for customized effortless paddling
- Center ISUP Fin – 9 inch fin increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Universal Accessory Mount – allows mounting of cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Integrated Tie Downs Loops – for attachment of cooler or AG frame seat
- Integrated Carry Handle – for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Front Cargo Bungees – for secure storage of gear
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valve – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Optional AG Frame Seat – can be added for additional comfort and includes under-seat storage shelf (sold separately)
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.