Aquaglide Full Deck Drop Stitch Platform 15
✓ Questions? Contact Us
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Don’t let the placid appearance fool you; this fifteen-foot drop-stitch inflatable platform can be used as a walkway, slideway, and boarding platform that easily connects to any Aquaglide residential waterpark feature on both ends. Low-profile fully welded 10 cm drop-stitch construction results in a rigid and durable platform surface that’s easy to board from the water and adds an extra play area for kids. The Full Deck 15.0 also makes a superior replacement for foam mats, which can be rough on sensitive skin, are less rigid, and lack long-term durability.
- Please view the Full Deck Tech Sheet for mooring details.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- Most Lakefront items require 3.5 – 5psi to function properly. We recommend the Accelerator HP 12V 20 Pump. The Accelerator Pump can reach 20 psi and be used to inflate any of our items with its 12V vehicle adapter.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.