Advanced Elements Backbone for AF & Sport Inflatable Kayaks
“Give your kayak the strength of a spine”
The BackBone® is a bow-to-stern frame for inflatable kayaks, which enhances both rigidity and tracking performance. The BackBone® is designed to be positioned under the inflatable floor and installed prior to inflation of your kayak. Made of high strength anodized aluminum alloy and impact resistant plastic for durable and light weight performance.
- Sits under the inflatable floor and creates a shallow keel along the hull to help the kayak track straight when paddling.
- The specially shaped ends slot under the inner tube to give your kayak added rigidity in the water – no sag or drag when you paddle.
- Made of high strength anodized aluminum alloy and impact resistant plastic for durable and light weight performance.
- Breaks down into sections for compact storage.
- Comes with a convenient mesh bag for storage and transport
- This size fits the AdvancedFrame® and the AdvancedFrame® Sport inflatable kayaks.
- Packed Dimensions: 71cm x 18cm x 11cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
Air Kayaks Direct is an Authorised Advanced Elements Dealer. Your purchase is 100% backed by the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.