Aquaglide Klickitat HB 2 - 2 Person Whitewater Inflatable Kayak
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1800 301 787
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
The Klickitat is the ultimate thrill seeker’s inflatable whitewater kayak. Created with a traditional river running outline this kayak series has exceptional stability with ample rocker for maneuverability and control in rough water.
The Klickitat’s hull construction provides long-lasting performance for whatever comes your way and the high-pressure HB floor creates a solid Hard-Bottom platform that feels every bit as stiff and responsive as a hard shell kayak. The plentiful cockpit drains give you the freedom to configure the boat for self-draining (white water), or dry use, as conditions dictate. There are also ample cockpit tie-downs so that you can pack all the gear you need and then some.
Features & Benefits
- Core™ Seat: Durable Core seats will provide you with the utmost comfort with high backrests, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps and an infinite adjustment system.
- Backstraps help to adjust the Core™ seat to your needs to comfort.
- Duratex™: Uses heavy-duty polyester fabric-reinforced hull material specifically engineered to take a beating.
- Halkey-Roberts Valve: High-pressure spring valve uses common Halkey-Roberts type fitting.
- Cockpit Drain: Allows easy drainage of water from the boat.
- Rod Holders: Each seat includes integrated fishing rod-holders and a large mesh storage area.
- Quick Release Pin: Stiff, durable, high-performance fin keeps the boat tracking and connects with convenient quick-release
- HB™ Floor: Expedition-grade Duratex material provides unmatched durability and performance. High-pressure HB floor creates a solid Hard-Bottom™ platform that is incredibly stiff and responsive. HB floor supports up to 12 psi (0,83 bar) air pressure for a hull that is as stiff as fibreglass and stable enough to stand up in.
- D-Rings: Heavy-duty D-rings for accessory tie-down and seating support.
- Molded Handle: Sturdy moulded handles are ideal for boarding and transport.
- Foot Rest: Adjustable footrest improves comfort and paddling efficiency.
- Infinite Velcro Adjustment: Heavy-duty Velcro adjustment system allows for precise tuning of the cockpit.
- 1-year Limited Warranty against any and all manufacturing defects.
- Aquaglide Klickitat™ TWO HB Whitewater Inflatable Kayak
- Core™ Seat (x2) (RRP $178)
- Aquaglide Kayak Bag
- Repair Kit
- Capacity: 2 Persons
- Max Load: 272kg
- Weight: 16.4kg
- Dimensions (LxW): 381cm x 91cm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi. I'm interested to know what grade white water the Klickitat HB 2 - 2 is rated for (grade III or grade IV). Could you also please let me know what denier of both the base and side tube materials are and what the actual material is made out of (eg is PVC coated polyester etc? regards Stewart
Thanks for your inquiry.
Based on one of our customer reviews, the Klickitat held up perfectly in Grade III glacial water, volcanic rocks, long portages. This is a good choice for slow and fast moving rivers, lakes and coastal kayaking, or for some light surf/wave-running – probably through Class III.
Also, the kayak body consists of commercial-grade Duratex hull material, which is rugged and puncture-resistant; the smooth skin allows water to run off, and easily dry.