Aquaglide Roam 12ft SUP Inflatable Touring Stand Up Paddle Board
✓ Questions? Contact Us
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Aquaglide Roam Inflatable Touring iSUP Stand Up Paddle Board 12' Package
Optimized for stiffness, speed, and glide, the Roam is a lightweight touring board with extra creature comforts that make it ideal for your next adventure. With its extended, narrow deck, the Roam is built to go fast and far without having to sacrifice maneuverability and comfort thanks to features like quality drop-stitch construction and Aero Rail Stringers that provides additional stiffness and performance in a lightweight and portable iSUP package.
Key Technical Features
- 15 cm FSL Drop-stitch Construction – fuses a layer of PVC tarpaulin directly to the drop-stitch core to provide lightweight performance and superior stiffness
- Aero Rail Stringers – provide additional rail stiffness with minimal added weight
- Micro Texture EVA Top Deck – keeps feet firmly planted on board
- MOLLE Plate – provides a customizable way to carry gear
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less than 22 pounds and includes a River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- Stiff ISUP Center Fin – 9 inch fin for efficient tracking quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Universal Accessory Mount – allows mounting of cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Integrated Tie Downs Loops – for attachment of cooler or AG frame seat
- Integrated Carry Handle – for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Front and Rear Cargo Bungees – for secure storage of gear
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valve – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Optional AG Frame Seat – can be added for additional comfort and includes under-seat storage shelf (sold separately)
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.