Walker Bay Airis 12.5ft HardTop Tour Inflatable SUP Paddleboard
✓ Free Metro Shipping
The Airis SUPs is incredibly stable featuring a 15 cm depth making it thicker and more rigid than standard SUPs. The board surface features the proprietary RigiDeck non-skid fibreglass steps giving your feet the perfect grip. Enjoy paddling in the sun with a premium 12.5' SUP!
BONUS: High-Pressure Adjustable 2-Way Hand Pump & Basic 3-part SUP paddle
- RigiDeck™ EVA covered fiberglass steps – Two rigidBasic 3-part SUP paddle base plates create a solid standing area which feels as stiff to your feet as a rigid SUP but still allows for the HardTop™ to deflate and roll for convenient storage
- AirWeb™ 6” Construction – The HardTop™ SUP is built using Walker Bay’s proprietary AIRIS® high-pressure construction. The HardTop™ inflates to 12psi and with the 6” thick construction is incredibly rigid vs. other more standard inflatable stand up paddleboards
- Gear attachment points – attachment points in the front of the board are perfect for tying down gear or belongings
- Airpack™ carrying bag – comes included with every HardTop™ SUP and makes transporting simple and easy
- Large rear skeg offers better tracking performance
- Premium one-way valves make inflation and deflation easy and straightforward
- Proprietary AIRIS® High-Pressure Construction means the HardTop™ SUP is the most rigid inflatable SUP in the world.
- Thick high tensile strength central stringer improves board rigidity while minimising weight.
- Includes a High-Pressure Adjustable Two-Way Hand Pump, which inflates the SUP in minutes. Also an adjustable valve for one or two way pumping plus a pressure gauge to ensure the proper PSI level.
- Walker Bay Airis 12.5ft HardTop Tour Inflatable SUP
- AirPack™ Deluxe Backpack
- FREE: High-Pressure Adjustable 2-Way Hand Pump (Save $79)
- Length: 380cm (12’6”)
- Width: 80cm
- Thickness: 15cm
- Volume: 336L
- Air Chambers: 1
- Weight: 15.4kg
- Max Load: 125kg
- Min. Pressure: 5psi
- Recommended Pressure: 7psi
- Max. Pressure: 12psi
- Packed Dimensions: 112cm x 42cm x 26.5cm
ABOUT AIRIS SUPS
The Airis Hardtop range of inflatable SUPs are built using Walker Bay’s patented AirWeb construction which is thicker and stiffer than most other inflatable SUPs. While other ISUP designs flex and make it difficult to balance, the new Hardtop line is nearly as rigid as a hardshell but with the convenience of an inflatable SUP.
What makes the Hardtops stand out are two proprietary RigiDeck non-skid fibreglass steps incorporated into the board surface, so your feet grip a perfect surface adding even further to the rigidness of the design.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.